KFU Student Club is a voluntary student organization engaged in all types of arts, performance activities, personal development, and creative self-actualization.
Facts and figures
- About 20,000 people participate in the Club's activities in different capacities. That’s almost half of the total student population of the University.
- Over 60 people are cultural organizers (kultorgs) of their respective institutes, faculties, or departments.
- Kazan University is a home for more than 90 groups and collaborations in choreography, singing, instrumental performances, graphic arts, poetry and writing, theater, and KVN (Club of the Witty and the Inventive).
Some of the most popular events curated by the Student Club are:
- Tatiana's Day – Russian Student Day Festival (January);
- Colors of the World at KFU;
- Milli Khazineh – Volga Region Folk Arts Youth Festival;
- Student Spring Festival;
- Spring Ball;
- Kazan University Anniversary celebrations;
- Student of the Year contest;
- KFU KVN League season games.
Student Club has won multiple provincial and national awards. In particular, for the last years in a row (2011 - 2016) the Club has won at least one honor at the Republican Student Spring Festival. 2015 marked the Club’s victory on the national level – it was awarded as the Best Organizer of Student Governance in Russia.
Student years are always filled with bright emotions and unforgettable experiences – if you want them to. The Club offers different options for creative work and collaboration with talented, ambitious people.
You can visit many interesting places across Russia and sometimes abroad, make wonderful acquaintances and show your skills. Of course, members can also enjoy some of the University-level benefits for their active participation.
Where to join?
- Contact your respective Institute's cultural organizer.
- Join an event held by the Club.
- Join an event held by one of the creative groups/collaborations.
- Visit a Student Club Presentation Day in September.